Concluded Regular Season-Ticket Information
On March 18, the Ontario Hockey League announced the conclusion of the 2019-2020 regular season. Below is the pertinent information regarding tickets that had been purchased for the March 13, March 14 and March 21 Spirit home games. On March 23, the OHL announced the cancellation of the 2020 Playoffs. The below policy also applies for any playoff tickets for Games 1 & 2 that may have been purchased.
Individuals that purchased tickets
Option 1: Keep your tickets.
These tickets would then serve as a voucher for comparable seating that could be used for any regular season game during the 2020-21 season. If you purchased your tickets over the phone/online thru the Spirit and we still have them, we would mail you your tickets, so you have them to use as a voucher. All you would have to do is turn in the game ticket at the Spirit Store, prior to a game or the Dow Event Center Box Office, the night of the game, to receive your ticket.
- Example: I purchased 4 Executive level tickets for the March 21, 2020 game. These tickets would then be good for 4 Executive level tickets for any regular season game during the 2020-21 season. You could use all 4 at one game or split it up, how you choose (2 people to 2 games, 1 person to 4 games, etc.)
Please note Option 1 is not available for tickets purchased thru Ticketmaster.com or Ticketmaster phone, as you will automatically be given a refund by them and have your tickets voided. Refunds thru Ticketmaster may take up to 30 days.
Option 2: Obtain an immediate refund.
- If you have a physical ticket, you may return to your place of purchase to initiate a refund. The Spirit Store on State St is closed until further notice, so please hold on to your tickets until we are open for regular business to receive a refund
- If you placed a phone order through the Spirit and we still have the tickets, we will not be able to process a refund by credit card until we are open for regular business. You may email your name, phone number and game date of the purchased tickets to email@example.com and we will contact you as soon as possible.
- Online ticket purchases through saginawspirit.com may email firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate a refund.
- We will permit refunds thru June 30, 2020.
- Online or phone purchases thru Ticketmaster will automatically be refunded by Ticketmaster.
2019-20 Any Game, Any Time Ticket Vouchers / Flex tickets:
– If you had already turned in your Voucher(s) for the 3/13, 3/14 or 3/21 games, then those game tickets will serve as a Voucher for a ticket that can be used for any regular season game during the 2020-2021 season. If you had upgraded your voucher at the time of turn in, then you would receive comparable seating for your new tickets. All you would have to do is turn in the game ticket at the Spirit Store prior to a game or the Dow Event Center Box Office, the night of the game, to receive your ticket.
– If you have 2019-2020 vouchers, that had yet to be turned in for a ticket, then they also may be redeemed for any regular season game during the 2020-21 season.
Season Tickets: Season ticket holders will be receiving a mailer in the coming weeks with the options available for their tickets for the three cancelled regular season games.
Group Tickets/ Suites: A Spirit representative will be in contact with your group leader to go over your options.
Season Ticket Holders who purchased their seats for the 2020 Playoffs:
- Pay as we play plans: Your credit card was not charged for any games
- Convenience plan: The Spirit will communicate directly with you via email or phone with your options.
If you have any questions regarding these options, please email email@example.com and a ticket representatives will be with you as soon as possible.