We’re happy to announce the re-opening of our Spirit Merchandise Store on Wednesday, July 1st at 9:00 AM! The Spirit Store will be open Monday thru Friday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
We ask that you join us in our effort to open safely and insist that anyone experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 please stay home.
Following the guidelines set in place by Governor Whitmer’s executive order and in the interest of keeping our community safe, we will be implementing the measures listed below:
- Hand Sanitizing: Stations will be made available for your use upon entering the store.
- Face Coverings: We require that all associates and customers wear face coverings upon entry into the Spirit store.
- Increased Store Cleanings: We will frequently clean and disinfect our store throughout the day and commonly touched items will be cleaned after each customer.
- Social Distancing: We ask that you join us in practicing the recommended social distancing of 6ft. To support this, we will have limited occupancy of no more than 4 customers at a time.
- Team Wellness Checks: Our team members will participate in daily wellness screenings upon arrival.
We take our responsibility to make our store safe seriously and would like to offer you options to shop in the ways you prefer. In addition to shopping online or in store, we will now be offering Buy Online, Pickup in Store. This option will be available on our Spirit merchandise store website – https://shop.saginawspirit.com
Stay safe so we can stay open!