Saginaw, MI. – After the announcement of the conclusion of the 2019-20 Ontario Hockey League regular season, the Saginaw Spirit announced today updated ticket information.
Option 1: Keep your tickets.
These tickets would then serve as a voucher for comparable seating that could be used for games in the first round of the 2020 Playoffs or any regular season game during the 2020-21 season. If you purchased your tickets over the phone/online through the Spirit and we still have them, we would mail you your tickets, so you have them to use as a voucher. All you would have to do is turn in the game ticket at the Spirit Store, prior to a game or the Dow Event Center Box Office the night of the game, to receive your ticket.
- Example: I purchased 4 Executive level tickets for the March 21, 2020 game. These tickets would then be good for 4 Executive level tickets during the first round of the 2020 playoffs or any regular season game during the 2020-21 season. You could use all 4 at one game or split it up, how you choose (2 people to 2 games, 1 person to 4 games, etc.)
Please note Option 1 is not available for tickets purchased thru Ticketmaster.com or Ticketmaster phone, as you will automatically be given a refund by them and have your tickets voided.
Option 2: Obtain an immediate refund.
- If you have a physical ticket, you may return to your place of purchase to initiate a refund. Please make sure to check the current hours of operation when returning your tickets in person. We will permit refunds thru June 30, 2020. Due to the recommendations of social distancing, we are asking that if possible, you wait until at least April 1 to return your tickets in person for a refund.
- If you placed a phone order through the Spirit and we still have the tickets, please call (989) 497-7747.
- Online ticket purchases through saginawspirit.com may email email@example.com to initiate a refund.
- Online or phone purchases thru Ticketmaster will automatically be refunded by Ticketmaster.
19-20 Any Game, Any Time Ticket Vouchers / Flex tickets:
– If you had already turned in your Voucher(s) for the 3/13, 3/14 or 3/21 games, then those game tickets will serve as a Voucher for a ticket that can be used in the 1st Round of the 2020 Playoffs or any regular season game during the 2020-2021 season. If you had upgraded your voucher at the time of turn in, then you would receive comparable seating for your new tickets. All you would have to do is turn in the game ticket at the Spirit Store prior to a game or the Dow Event Center Box Office, the night of the game, to receive your ticket.
– If you have 2019-2020 vouchers, that had yet to be turned in for a ticket, then they also may be redeemed for game tickets in the 1st Round of the 2020 Playoffs or any regular season game during the 2020-21 season.
Season Tickets: Season ticket holders will be contacted directly in the coming weeks via mail and email with the options available for their tickets for the three cancelled regular season games.
Group Tickets/ Suites: A Spirit representative will be in contact with your group leader to go over your options.
Season Ticket Holders who purchased their seats for the 2020 Playoffs:
- Pay as we play plans: Seats are reserved for future 2020 playoff games. Your credit card on file will not be charged until playoff dates are announced.
- Convenience plan: Seats are reserved for future 2020 playoff games. The Spirit will communicate directly to you at a later date with specific instruction.
For more information regarding tickets, email firstname.lastname@example.org and our ticket representatives will be with you as soon as possible.